Body Mass Index (BMI)
Body Mass Index (BMI) is a statistical measure of the weight of a person scaled according to height. It was invented in the mid 10th century in Belgium by Lambert Adolphe Jacques Quetelet. Through the decades, BMI has become one of the most objective and reliable measuring standard in modern days.
Through the weight quality of a person, BMI helps to analyse the overall body size and might even assist in identifying possible illnesses.
Interested to find out your BMI?
Terms & Conditions
- This redemption offer is valid for NEW FEMALE customers aged 21 & above with weight problems only
- Participants are to ensure that their correct particulars are submitted in order to be eligible for this promotion.
- This redemption is not transferrable or exchangeable for cash or other terms.
- The treatment and products provided in this redemption are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products received from this redemption.
- Advance booking is needed and please present Identity Card for registration.
- Individual results may vary.
- The free slimming kit can only be redeemed after the consultation and treatments have been completed.
- By redeeming this free offer, all participants authorise London Weight Management to use their information for marketing purposes.
- London Weight Management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. For enquiry, please contact us at +603-9779 1234.
Enjoy your first So Slim Treatment (worth RM720 per session) for FREE!
We will be in touch with you shortly.